Guest CheckoutNo membership required to shop with us
Fast DeliveryYour orders ship within 1-2 business days
Easy ReturnsNot satisfied? Return within 30 days for item refund
Wool Felt Insoles - 8mm Thick, 2 Pair
Long-lasting Insoles Wool Felt Insoles add comfort and cold protection to your footwear. Made of 100% wool these insoles are breathable and naturally wick moisture helping to regulate temperature when feet encounter extreme cold or hot climates. Wool Felt Insoles are resilient and add additional cushioning to your joints when leading an active lifestyle. Wool also helps to naturally regulate odor. While sweat itself has no odor, if it remains on the skin bacteria will develop and create unpleasant body odors. Wool reduces the opportunity for odors to generate because it is more efficient than other textiles at absorbing sweat and evaporating it into the air. For maximum longevity of your felt insoles, air them out once in a while. These insoles are 8mm thick and available in a variety of sizes. Size adjustments can easily be made to the insole by cutting them with scissors or a sharp knife.
Specs: Material: 75% Virgin Wool, 25% Reprocessed Wool. Thickness: 5/16 inch (8mm). Quantity: 2 Pairs. Advantages: Resilient, long-lasting, dries quickly, temperature regulating, easy to adjust with scissors or a sharp knife.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products, you may return them to us in their original condition within 30 days from the date you received the shipment. However, The Felt Store return procedures must be followed for us to refund the full transaction price, less shipping and handling (shipping & handling are not refundable).
You can pack and send your return in just a few simple steps:
2. Once you have received your RAC, pack the items securely in a box and insert a copy of your packing slip. Write the Ship-To Address and the RAC on the box.
US Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 1971 Abbott Rd BAY 2 Lackawanna, NY 14218
Canadian Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 2541 Wharton Glen Avenue Mississauga, Ontario L4X 2A8
3. Drop the package off at your local post office or your preferred carrier's location
- Custom made products are not eligible for returns unless they were not made to the agreed-upon specifications.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- We will refund the purchase price less shipping, if the item is returned to us within 30 days from the delivery date for the order.
- Orders exceeding $800 USD less shipping, will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee of the item value.
- The Felt Store has the right to refuse the return of items if the package is opened, package/item is damaged, or the item is not the original product shipped. We endeavor to be fair, but we must refuse to refund used or damaged products.