If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products, you may return them to us in their original condition within 30 days from the date you received the shipment. However, The Felt Store return procedures must be followed for us to refund the full transaction price, less shipping and handling (shipping & handling are not refundable).
You can pack and send your return in just a few simple steps:
1. Contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-757-3358 and request a Return Authorization Code (RAC).
2. Once you have received your RAC, pack the items securely in a box and insert a copy of your packing slip. Write the Ship-To Address and the RAC on the box.
US Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc.
1971 Abbott Rd BAY 2
Canadian Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc.
2541 Wharton Glen Avenue
3. Drop the package off at your local post office or your preferred carrier's location
- Clearance items marked 'FINAL SALE' in the product name cannot be returned or exchanged unless the merchandise was found to be defective.
- Custom made products are not eligible for returns unless they were not made to the agreed-upon specifications.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- We will refund the purchase price less shipping, if the item is returned to us within 30 days from the delivery date for the order.
- Orders exceeding $800 USD less shipping, will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee of the item value.
- Off the roll, cut pieces, will be subjected to the following re-stocking fees:
- 5-10 cut pieces = 10% of items value
- 11-20 cut pieces = 20% of items value
- 21+ cut pieces = 25% of items value
- The Felt Store has the right to refuse the return of items if the package is opened, package/item is damaged, or the item is not the original product shipped. We endeavor to be fair, but we must refuse to refund used or damaged products.
Thank you for shopping at thefeltstore.com