Guest CheckoutNo membership required to shop with us
Fast DeliveryYour orders ship within 1-2 business days
Easy ReturnsNot satisfied? Return within 30 days for item refund
Radiantex™ Boot Liners (816 GWR)
Thermal Protection Guaranteed The Radiantex™ Boot Liner offers triple protection against extreme cold with the most innovative thermal technology. Each liner has three layers: Radiantex™ aluminum on the exterior to reflect the cold, a layer of blended wool felt that insulates and locks in moisture, and a polypropylene inner lining to wick moisture away from the foot. Reinforced with Naugahyde heels, the Radiantex™ Boot Liners are resilient insulators. You'll never want to leave the house without them. Please see our sizing specifications to ensure the right fit for your boot.
To use our sizing specifications: Measure your foot while wearing your socks. Then add 0.75" to both the width and the length of your foot to account for the stitching (e.g., if your foot is 4" wide and 11" long with your socks on, the measurements you would look for on the chart would be 4.75" wide and 11.75" long. This would give you a Liner Size of 11/12). Please note the sizing in the chart is approximate and may have a +/- 0.25" tolerance.
Specs Content: Radiantex™, 18% wool felt, 77% polypropylene, 5% reprocessed wool. Style: Short Boot (approx. 10" high). Quantity: 1 pair. Thickness: 8 mm. Features: 3 layers of space age technology, heel reinforcements, "ski doo boot" style. Benefits: High-performance insulation, excellent heat reflection, and moisture wicking. Recommended Footwear: Sorel Boots, Columbia Stuttgart Hunting Boot, Columbia Midnight Hunting Boot, Itasca Swampwalker II Mens Insulated Boot, Columbia Willamette Hunting Boot, Proline Hidden Trail 2 Camo Boot, RedHead Bone-Dry Hobbs Creek, All Redhead Fishing Boots and White Creek Fishing Boots. Note: this bootliner does not fit LL Bean style boots.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products, you may return them to us in their original condition within 30 days from the date you received the shipment. However, The Felt Store return procedures must be followed for us to refund the full transaction price, less shipping and handling (shipping & handling are not refundable).
You can pack and send your return in just a few simple steps:
2. Once you have received your RAC, pack the items securely in a box and insert a copy of your packing slip. Write the Ship-To Address and the RAC on the box.
US Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 1971 Abbott Rd BAY 2 Lackawanna, NY 14218
Canadian Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 2541 Wharton Glen Avenue Mississauga, Ontario L4X 2A8
3. Drop the package off at your local post office or your preferred carrier's location
- Custom made products are not eligible for returns unless they were not made to the agreed-upon specifications.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- We will refund the purchase price less shipping, if the item is returned to us within 30 days from the delivery date for the order.
- Orders exceeding $800 USD less shipping, will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee of the item value.
- The Felt Store has the right to refuse the return of items if the package is opened, package/item is damaged, or the item is not the original product shipped. We endeavor to be fair, but we must refuse to refund used or damaged products.