Guest CheckoutNo membership required to shop with us
Fast DeliveryYour orders ship within 1-2 business days
Easy ReturnsNot satisfied? Return within 30 days for item refund
F-5 Industrial Felt Stripping with Adhesive - 50' Long
Industrial Felt for Resilient Padding SAE F-5 Felt is a heavy-duty 95% wool industrial felt. Slightly less dense than harder F-1 and F-3 felts, F-5 is an ideal felt for floor mats, seat pads, and other applications that require solid cushioning. Its other applications include dust shields, wipers, grease retainer washers, wicks, and vibration mountings.
Please note: Our industrial felts are made with wool that comes from free roaming sheep. Although felt is washed and carbonized there may be some vegetable matter and other debris lingering in the coat. Due to the natural origin of the material slight color variation will occur from lot to lot. Sheep hair comes in a variety of beige and gray tones, making it difficult to guarantee consistent color between rolls without dying the material.
Specs Content: Minimum 95% wool fiber, pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side. Color: Off-white. Dimensions: 50 feet (15.24m) long. Density: Medium-High, 0.25-0.27 g/cm³ (421.4-455 lb/yd³). Features: Moderate to hard, firm and pliable, good oil/grease absorption, and retention. Advantages: Heavy-duty, excellent resistance to abrasion and wear, provides solid cushioning. Applications: Ankle holster backing, area rugs, boat trailer felt, car engine felt (all types of oils), decontamination area in an oil production plant, furniture backing, gun cleaning, gun rack felt, high viscosity oil gaskets, high viscosity oil wipers, oiling machines in bowling alleys, paper-making (with a high compression press), pin board, restoring or treating paper, seat cushions, shelf lining, to seal drafts. Industries served: Automotive, boating, construction, cottage, interior design, printing, oil, music, gun and firearm, sports, machinery components.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products, you may return them to us in their original condition within 30 days from the date you received the shipment. However, The Felt Store return procedures must be followed for us to refund the full transaction price, less shipping and handling (shipping & handling are not refundable).
You can pack and send your return in just a few simple steps:
2. Once you have received your RAC, pack the items securely in a box and insert a copy of your packing slip. Write the Ship-To Address and the RAC on the box.
US Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 1971 Abbott Rd BAY 2 Lackawanna, NY 14218
Canadian Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 2541 Wharton Glen Avenue Mississauga, Ontario L4X 2A8
3. Drop the package off at your local post office or your preferred carrier's location
- Custom made products are not eligible for returns unless they were not made to the agreed-upon specifications.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- We will refund the purchase price less shipping, if the item is returned to us within 30 days from the delivery date for the order.
- Orders exceeding $800 USD less shipping, will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee of the item value.
- The Felt Store has the right to refuse the return of items if the package is opened, package/item is damaged, or the item is not the original product shipped. We endeavor to be fair, but we must refuse to refund used or damaged products.