Fall has finally arrived - time for sweaters, hot cocoa, and all things pumpkin spice. But most of all, it's time to decorate! This no-sew PAC-Man pie garland is sure to bring back a sense of nostalgia this season. Don't forget to share your re-creations of this fun felt craft by tagging us on social media.
- Premium Wool Blend Craft Felt
- Gold (Pumpkin)
- Orange (Pumpkin)
- Red (Cherry)
- Burgundy (Cherry)
- Light Yellow (Lemon Meringue)
- Yellow (Lemon Meringue)
- Rust (Chocolate)
- Brown (Chocolate)
- Light Brown (Crust)
- Sky Blue (Inner plate circle)
- Light Blue (Outer plate circle + backing)
- White (Ghost)
- Black (Ghost backing)
- Small white pom-pom balls (whipped cream topping)
- String or twine of your choice
- Fabric glue or hot glue gun + sticks
Tools for Cricut Maker:
Tools for Printed Template:
- Fabric scissors
- Precision scissors
- Fabric marker
- PDF Template
1. Cut out the pie pieces. This can either be done by hand using our PDF Template or with a Cricut Maker using our SVG Template. *Note: The checkered cherry pie top will be fragile because of its intricate design. Handle with care when cutting, especially when removing the cut piece from the FabricGrip™ Machine Mat.
2. For the pie: Stack and glue together your pie pieces using fabric glue. You will have 4 pies total - pumpkin, cherry, lemon meringue, and (my personal favorite) chocolate.
3. For the plate: Stack and glue your plate pieces together using fabric glue. You will end up with 4 plates. There will be another set of large plate piece’s - put these aside.
4. Stack and glue your pies onto their own plate.
Assemble Your Garland
5. Grab your string or twine and lay out your garland alternating between ghost and pie. We added a spacing of 2 inches between each piece. *Note: The string or twine should be placed closer to the top of your pie and ghost shapes for gravity purposes.
6. For the ghost: Place your twine in between your black ghost backing and your white ghost top. Glue together using your fabric glue or hot glue gun, securing your ghost onto your string or twine.
7. For the pie: Place your twine in between your pie and your large plate pieces you set aside. Glue together using your fabric glue or hot glue gun, securing your pies onto your string or twine.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 until your garland is complete.
9. The finishing touch: Grab your white pom-pom balls and glue on top of your pie.
We invite you to share your thoughts on this process, questions, comments or tips and tricks. Don’t forget to show off your creations with #thefeltstore on social media. We love seeing the creations our customers come up with.