In search of a perfect Galentine's Day DIY? Look no further! This is a great last minute idea to make for your get together or to make with the besties! Crafting and wine go hand in hand.
I've never been a fan of the chalky candy but nothing says Valentines Day like a cheeky message on a heart right? We here at The Felt Store are always looking for ways to add handmade love to any project. And this project is super easy to make.
- Cut up 4 heart shapes from red felt and cork (our hearts were about 3.5" long).
- Now make a template from card stock paper of phrases or words
- Cut out the letters to make a stencil out of the paper
- Take your stencil lay onto the felt and using black fabric paint, paint the word onto your felt
- Once dried, glue the felt onto the cork
Voila! Never run out of things to say with these felt coasters.
Are you getting ready for Galentine's/ Valentines Day? Make sure to tag us on Instagram using hashtag #thefeltstore or share your project with us on Facebook or Twitter.