Guest CheckoutNo membership required to shop with us
Fast DeliveryYour orders ship within 1-2 business days
Easy ReturnsNot satisfied? Return within 30 days for item refund
Wool Felt Boot Liners (626) - Yellow
Superior Cushioning and Insulation The 626 Boot Liner provides comfortable, hygienic support for all kinds of weather conditions. This boot liner can withstand extreme cold temperatures while adding comfortable cushioning. For best result pair with wool insoles and socks. Wool is a natural temperature regulator which helps feet stay comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. With the ability to absorb and wick moisture, wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water while providing added insulation. The synthetic fibers aid in releasing moisture when aired out. Available in a short and tall boot, these liners range from 100% wool to a synthetic and wool blend. Check the specifications below for wool content.
To use our sizing specifications: Measure your foot while wearing your socks. Then add 0.75" to both the width and the length of your foot to account for the stitching (e.g., if your foot is 4" wide and 11" long with your socks on, the measurements you would look for on the chart would be 4.75" wide and 11.75" long. This would give you a Liner Size of 11/12). Please note the sizing in the chart is approximate and may have a +/- 0.25" tolerance.
Please note: Slight color variations among felt fibers may appear and do not indicate any defect or stain.
Specs Content: 40% wool blend and 60% rayon/viscose fibers. Style: Available in a Short Boot (approx. 10” high) or Tall Boot (approx. 12” High). Quantity: 1 pair. Thickness: 7 mm. Features: Naugahyde heel reinforcements, “ski doo boot” style. Benefits: High-performance cold protection, eco-friendly, doubles as an indoor slipper. Recommended Footwear: Hoffman Boots, Columbia Stuttgart Hunting Boot, Columbia Midnight Hunting Boot, Itasca Swampwalker II Mens Insulated Boot, Columbia Willamette Hunting Boot, Proline Hidden Trail 2 Camo Boot, RedHead Bone-Dry Hobbs Creek, All Redhead Fishing Boots and White Creek Fishing Boots.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products, you may return them to us in their original condition within 30 days from the date you received the shipment. However, The Felt Store return procedures must be followed for us to refund the full transaction price, less shipping and handling (shipping & handling are not refundable).
You can pack and send your return in just a few simple steps:
2. Once you have received your RAC, pack the items securely in a box and insert a copy of your packing slip. Write the Ship-To Address and the RAC on the box.
US Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 1971 Abbott Rd BAY 2 Lackawanna, NY 14218
Canadian Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 2541 Wharton Glen Avenue Mississauga, Ontario L4X 2A8
3. Drop the package off at your local post office or your preferred carrier's location
- Custom made products are not eligible for returns unless they were not made to the agreed-upon specifications.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- We will refund the purchase price less shipping, if the item is returned to us within 30 days from the delivery date for the order.
- Orders exceeding $800 USD less shipping, will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee of the item value.
- The Felt Store has the right to refuse the return of items if the package is opened, package/item is damaged, or the item is not the original product shipped. We endeavor to be fair, but we must refuse to refund used or damaged products.