Guest CheckoutNo membership required to shop with us
Fast DeliveryYour orders ship within 1-2 business days
Easy ReturnsNot satisfied? Return within 30 days for item refund
Para Aramid (Kevlar®) By Foot
Anti-Abrasion Felt Kevlar® (para-aramid) felt is made from 100 percent para-aramid synthetic fibers designed to protect against cuts, abrasion, and heat. The material's inherent strength comes from its ring-like molecular structure and the tight knitting of the fibers. This allows para-aramid felt to withstand a maximum temperature of 600 degrees fahrenheit. It is commonly used to make protective gloves, sports equipment, lumberjack chaps, and is also found in some musical instruments and audio equipment.
Specs Content: 100% para-aramid (Kevlar®) synthetic fibers. Size: Available in: 65 inches (1.65 m) wide x 0.130 inches (29 mm) thick, 10.5 oz per square yard 60 inches (1.52 m) wide x 0.250 inches (6 mm) thick, 16 oz per square yard Color: Kevlar yellow. Advantages: Excellent cut and abrasion resistance, withstands temperatures up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Applications: Sports and audio equipment, protective gloves, and any task where cut, puncture, and heat resistance are required.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our products, you may return them to us in their original condition within 30 days from the date you received the shipment. However, The Felt Store return procedures must be followed for us to refund the full transaction price, less shipping and handling (shipping & handling are not refundable).
You can pack and send your return in just a few simple steps:
2. Once you have received your RAC, pack the items securely in a box and insert a copy of your packing slip. Write the Ship-To Address and the RAC on the box.
US Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 1971 Abbott Rd BAY 2 Lackawanna, NY 14218
Canadian Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc. 2541 Wharton Glen Avenue Mississauga, Ontario L4X 2A8
3. Drop the package off at your local post office or your preferred carrier's location
- Custom made products are not eligible for returns unless they were not made to the agreed-upon specifications.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- We will refund the purchase price less shipping, if the item is returned to us within 30 days from the delivery date for the order.
- Orders exceeding $800 USD less shipping, will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee of the item value.
- The Felt Store has the right to refuse the return of items if the package is opened, package/item is damaged, or the item is not the original product shipped. We endeavor to be fair, but we must refuse to refund used or damaged products.