Wool Dryer Balls, Natural Gray - Small, 1 Piece
It's laundry day. If you've ever wanted to lower your energy consumption while ridding your home of toxin-filled products like fabric softener and dryer sheets, The Felt Store's Wool Dryer Balls are the perfect alternative. Our dryer balls are made of 100% natural wool and help create air circulation between your laundry while absorbing excess moisture. Dryer balls help reduce drying time by 20-30%. And since wool helps maintain the humidity level in your dryer, these wool dryer balls will leave your towels, blankets, bedding, and clothes feeling softer with fewer wrinkles. Add fragrance with a few drops of your favorite essential oils - simply apply to dryer balls before tossing them in with your laundry.
Material: 100% natural wool.
Quantity: 1 piece.
Size: 2.75” (7 cm) diameter.
Benefits: Chemical-free alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softener; reduces drying time by 20-30%.
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. However, due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
To avoid any issues - especially when placing larger orders - we recommend ordering one of our Sample Bags online. Alternatively, you can also contact one of our customer service representatives via email at email@example.com to request up to 1-4 free samples. Simply specify the type of felt and colors you are interested in along with your name and mailing address. Please note, these samples are sent via standard mail with no tracking information.
Dear customers, please note that as online sales have increased, there has been an influx of lost and stolen packages. Please be sure to monitor the status of your orders via your tracking number to avoid unattended packages. The Felt Store will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Please note, oversized packages may be subject to additional shipping fees.
- Orders will ship out between 1-3 business days.
- Longer processing times may occur for large volume orders or low stock inventory.
- Orders are shipped via FedEx Ground or Smart post.
- Once an order has left our facility there may be additional carrier wait times. For up to date information on carrier wait times please visit:
2 Day Shipping:
- Orders ship out next business day.
- Large volume orders or low stock inventory may require longer than 2-day shipping. If this is the case a customer service representative will reach out to you.
- Orders are shipped via FedEx 2Day.
Delivery Service Interruptions:
Severe weather, natural disasters, and other conditions beyond our control can occasionally disrupt carrier services. Please be sure to visit the following links for updates on service alerts.
Thank you for shopping at thefeltstore.com
- The Felt Store does not cover the cost of return shipping.
- We do not refund shipping and handling on returned items.
- We do not offer product exchanges.
We are a small-family owned business and are not currently able to obtain the same shipping discounts available to larger retail corporations. The shipping costs shown on our website are the real time shipping estimates as provided by our shipping partners. We are actively looking into ways we can improve our shipping rates and appreciate your support.
At The Felt Store we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, simply return the item(s) to us in its original condition within 30 days from the date you received the shipment and we will issue you a refund minus the shipping charges. Please note, clearance items marked 'FINAL SALE' cannot be returned.
Disclaimer: Customers are responsible for all shipping charges for any returned products. Shipping and handling are non refundable.In order to return any purchase from our store please be sure to complete the following steps below.
Returning Items By Mail
- Contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-757-3358 and request a Return Authorization Code (RAC).
- Once you have received your RAC, pack the items securely in a box and insert a copy of your packing slip. Write the Ship-To Address and the RAC on the box.
Canadian Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc.
2541 Wharton Glen Avenue
US Return Address:
The Felt Store Inc.
1971 Abbott Road BAY 2
- Drop the package off at your local post office or your preferred carrier's location.
Returning Items In Store
- Bring your item to our Mississauga location during business hours.
- One of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you with your return.
There is no additional shipping fees when you make an in-store return, however the original shipping fee from your order will not be refunded.
- Clearance items marked 'FINAL SALE' in the product name cannot be returned or exchanged unless the merchandise was found to be defective.
- Adhesive off the roll items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged unless the merchandise was found to be defective.
- Custom made products are not eligible for returns unless they were not made to the agreed-upon specifications.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- We will refund the purchase price minus shipping, if the item is returned to us within 30 days from the delivery date for the order.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages that are sent to us for return so please retain your tracking number when you ship your package. The Felt Store has the right to refuse the return of items if the package is opened, damaged, or is not the original product shipped.
A credit to your account will be issued within 14 days of your package being received. All refunds will be applied to the original method of payment.
Disclaimer: Orders exceeding $800 minus shipping, will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee of the item value.
Off The Roll Cut Material
Off the roll cut material will be subjected to the following re-stocking fees:
- 5-10 cut pieces = 15% of items value
- 11-20 cut pieces = 20% of items value
- 21+ cut pieces = 25% of items value
To avoid this you can request up to three (3) samples by contacting one of our Customer Service Representatives or by purchasing one of our sample bags.
Free Boot Liner Returns
Boot Liners are eligible for free returns within 30 days of purchase. Each shipped package will include a pre-paid return label. Please follow the instructions below to complete your Boot Liner return:
- Place your boot liners into a shipping polybag or box.
- Ensure that any previously used labels on the polybag or box have been removed.
- Clearly write your order number, that begins with TWEB, on the outside of the polybag or box.
- You can find your order number on the original packing slip, or in the confirmation email you received after placing your order.
- Place your pre-paid return label on the outside of the package you are returning.
- Drop off your item at the nearest Canada Post office.
If a pre-paid return label was not enclosed in your original package, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at 1-866-757-3358.
- Free Boot Liner returns are eligible on orders placed starting Feb. 4, 2022.
- All boot liners must be in their original condition to be eligible for a return. The Felt Store will not accept returns that have been used or damaged.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Clearance Boot Liners marked ‘FINAL SALE’ are not eligible for returns.
- We do not offer exchanges. If you require a different style or size of Boot Liner, we recommend you follow our return process for a full refund and place a new order online.
- Boot Liner purchases valued over $300 CAD, will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.